Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

RE

 this week for RE we need to make a video that tells people how to do the sign of the cross in English and Maori so I think you know it in English but in Maori it is ki te ingoa o te matua o te temaiti o te wairua tapu amene I may have spelled some of the words wrong but that is it. Here is a video representation and answering questions.


the questions were who are the three people in god,how can we praise God the father the son and the holy spirit for all that we have been given and God calls us his sons and daughters. As the children of God, how do we show the Spirit of God is working in us?

Did you already know the sign of the cross in Maori?

1 comment:

  1. Hi oscar hope you are having a grate day i love your video and i like how you put all of the sign of the cross on the side it looks relly cool. yes i know how to do the sign of the cross in Maori. by

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post