Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

My wonderful whanau

 This week in Te Reo we are going to make a screencastify about my whanau and why it is important to talk about your family in your mihi pepeha. in the screencastify I talked about my tukana (big brother) my matua (dad) and my whaea (mum) this is my screencastify.

In Maori culture it is important to mention your family in your mihi pepeha that was our teachers question and in my screencastify I answered the question , this is what I said. It is important to mention your family because it tells people about you and they could become friends.


What is your answer too the question



3 comments:

  1. I think your whanau is great Oscar,but I think you shouldn't be recording it at 3:00 AM. It is important you get sleep.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it at 3:00 PM not AM, I changed the name for a joke.
      :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, can you possibly change it back so people won't get confused?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post