Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

My 2nd dog (ft Tara)

This is my 2nd dog Tara we picked he name because it is Latin for star and earth with Luna meaning moon we thought she was sharing the point at 1st with Luna and we have not picked her up yet but we will next week it'll be a long drive but  it will be worth it it will be a 6 hour drive and were gonna bring a little basket and a little doggy bed, cute huh. Ok this is after I got her and she has been so cute and quite ravenous if you wind her up to much she will bite you I have 2 scars because of her I am not joking! I have had them for almost a year its pretty weird

4 comments:

  1. Hi Oscar
    What a great choice for a name. She is cute, I can't wait to see more photos once you get her. Will she sleep inside or outside?
    Miss Smith-Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool i wish i have a dag

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool post i wish i could have a cat and a DAG

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post