Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

How to make a good blog post

 This week in reading & writing we are making a slide presentation or a google drawing about how to make a good blog post. I made a slide show. It has 6 steps or VI steps as I put it in the slide.It tells you that you should have a catchy title and a good introduction. It also tells you that you should put a learning goal and it also tells you how to establish your learning.it also tells you what to do in the middle and the end.Wow Bonus round there's also a thing on how to make a good comment on a blog like Make a thoughtful comment like ¨I can relate to that¨ or something like that.our learning goal is think about the information and ideas in a text. identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important and identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. use knowledge from text to combine with new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking. 








How do You think you can make a good blog post?


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed finding out about how to blog Oscar. I like how you gave examples so I could understand what you were saying more easily.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post