Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Having fun with math boards... again

 This week we made another maths board. It was quite epic! My question was 893 + 311. If my calculations are correct the answer is drum roll please... (nothing) It was 1204.....hopefully! I am going to put the link to my first and second one here and bada boom bada bam.... here is the new one.                                                                             

Do you have trouble in maths? If so, would maths board help you?

2 comments:

  1. Yes It would. Amazing Work Oscar! I love how you have added a question and a catchy title.
    But anyway really good post. Kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great work Oscar I love how you put a question at the end.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post