Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

my favourite star wars movie is

What my favourite Star Wars movie is and why

My favourite star wars movie is the Empire Strikes Back, I like this movie because it is a great sequel unlike the other sequels even the prequels sequel is bad.



This is just a very good sequel it introduces tonnes of characters  when i mean tonnes I mean 2 theres lando and yoda



There's also a very good twist (spoiler alert!) Darth Vader is Luke's father.It surprised me when I first saw it, I was so confused.



Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Well done Oscar on writing your very first post. Thanks for the spoiler alert - lucky I had already seen this movie and I was confused too!

    What have you been doing since the lockdown began?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you did the spoiler warning because you saved me from from having my life ruined

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Osar. Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post