Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

top 10 amazing facts about star wars

Top 10 amazing facts about Star Wars (SPOILER ALERT!)

1. The first movie that Mark Hamil was in was Star Wars: A new hope


2.George Lucas didn't direct Episode V and his least favourite movie is Episode V


3.The actor who played wicket  the ewok played only characters with a w at the start of their name


4.In the Phantom Menace Darth Maul only blinks once in the whole movie


5.Attack of the Clones is the worst rated Star Wars movie


6.Revenge of the Sith is about the most made fun of movie out there


7.The Force Awakens is basically A New Hope but with new characters


8.Rogue 1 is based right before A New Hope

9.People also don't like The Last Jedi

10.Solo introduces Darth Maul back into the movie trilogy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Oscar
    Wow you are a star wars fan. I saw Star Wars Movies when they first came in the eighties and did love them however I have not seen them recently. I love that you gave me a warning of being a spoiler alert so I didn't have to read them if I still wanted to see the movie.
    What other movies do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Oscar Its Amazing i love how you pot on a spoiler alert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Oscar. Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post