Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

RE adventure

 This week in RE we are doing work on Pentecost or the holy spirit.Our create task was to make a google drawing about the holy spirit with 5 interesting facts on it. My five interesting facts were when Pentecost happened the apostles started to speak different languages, the holy spirit is the voice inside you to make you do the right thing, The holy spirit guides us into all truth, The holy spirit is a promise from the father and the holy spirit brings spiritual freedom no matter what. now I will show you the one I made.


Those are the 5 facts about the holy spirit that interested me the most.


Do you have 5 more facts about the holy spirit? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post